Sunday, April 23, 2006



Our new condo is finally taking shape. We have made a tradition of visiting it every Sunday - and I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. When we visit so often it seems that progress is going so slowly and its easy to grow impatient and doubt that we will be able to move in by July.

On the other hand, its hard to stay away. The excitement and intrigue of seeing our new home come together is too much for us to stay away.

Although it will be small at about 700 sqf., we are fortunate to have hardwood floors, granite countertops in the kitchen, and tile in the bathroom. Russell and I picked out all the colors, and amenities in the record time of about a half an hour.

Everyday I am so grateful, thankful, and blessed to have a husband and a best friend to share my life with. As cliche as it sounds, we really do make a great team. It is amazing how God gravitates people towards one another who are so different on the surface but share the same heart and dreams. How would I have ever found someone who is strong when I am tired, who is confident when I am unsure, and who loves me even when I can't love myself? I never would have found this on my own.

And HE is before all things. and in HIM all things hold together. - Colossians 1:17

No comments: