Monday, May 24, 2010

S.O.S....Layout Help Needed!


All you fellow blogger.com users out there, I need some help!

As you can see, the header image of my blog is a really great picture of the sun bursting through a grove of especially twisty trees (my sweet husband took this pic in San Diego!).

Problem is, I'd like the header image to stretch horizontally across the top of my blog - not just take up the left side as it does now.

I've tried to customize how it fits and even tried to crop and edit the original photo. Alas, I have failed.

Anyone willing to rise to the challenge and help me out? Just click the comment button below with your suggestions.

On a random/funny note...I had a visitor take over my office earlier today:


Can't you just hear him saying (in a thick Boston accent): "Step into my office."

Happy Monday!

No comments: